Welcome!

Feel free to comment under any topics with anecdotes or pictures of your own. Your stories might be included in my upcoming book!

**PLEASE READ**
When you comment, underneath the box where your text goes there is an option saying "Comment as:". You may select Name/URL and submit under your name, or as "anonymous" if you do not wish for your name to be included, but please remember to include the year of the story or your year of graduation, if from Muldrow. If you have trouble submitting, try Preview and be sure to enter the spam prevention letters.

Be sure to check out my pictures of town I have posted!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Call For Anecdotes!

Okay, guys and gals, here's what we all need to do.

I need you to submit your favorite stories about Muldrow, past or present.  Specifically, I am looking for:
  • Where did you hang out when you were in high school and what did you do there?
  • Describe your high school experience, or tell a story about your favorite teacher and why you loved them.
  • What are/were your favorite places to eat and why?  Do you love the staff? The food?  The atmosphere?
  • Where do you go to get away in nature?  Is it down at Wilson Rock, your own backyard, a creek or pond, the park?  Describe it, either as you remembered it from childhood or how it is now.  Specifically, tell me if it has changed since you first started going there.
  • What church do you attend?  Do you have any stories from it, past or present?  What outreach programs do you do?  Give examples of the types of music you sing in worship.  Do groups put on plays or dramas there?  What competitions does the youth group participate in?
This is just an example list to get you going.  If you only have a story for one of these, or even for all of these, submit them to me! Be sure to include your name and the general range in time the story is from (the 1960s, 1991, current, etc.).

If you own a business in Muldrow, send me a little company profile.  Tell me the size of your business, where you're located, how many people you employ, your services, etc.  Include some stories from it!

Please help me out, as I'd like to have 20 anecdotes by Sunday (my senior project class is giving a status update of the project.)

Thanks so much, and get excited for April!

No comments:

Post a Comment